Enquiry List () (0)
Meet EN and ANSI standards whilst protecting your workforce at risk of contamination from hazardous substances. Ideal for cold climates, this 1200 litre gravity fed tank shower is fully operational in temperatures down to -31F. Featuring a self-contained tank there is no need for a mains water supply making this the best solution for remote locations. The integral immersion heater and thick polyurethane insulation maintain the temperature of the water within the overhead tank between 60-100F. At this tepid temperature the casualty is able to remain under the shower for the recommended 15 minutes to decontaminate thoroughly.
- Designed to provide a guaranteed flow of 20 US gallons per minute of potable water for 15 minutes
- Highly visible red panic bar for instant activation, or add an optional foot panel for hands-free operation
- Fit for purpose medium density polyethylene tank with high corrosion resistance
- Optional eye/face wash unit available
- Meets the requirements of EN and ANSI standards
- 'Quick ship' model available, packed for economical shipment and assembly on-site